Meet Portland Dentist Dr. Ryan Blair - Portland Cosmetic Dentistry
Excellence in dentistry begins with a careful diagnosis and treatment plan to establish the goals we will achieve together. Communication and long-term relationships are important to us. Let us know what is on your mind and ask questions. Dr. Ryan Blair and his staff will help you realize that an investment in yourself pays dividends for a lifetime.
Dr. Blair graduated from Bellingham High School in 1990, in Bellingham, WA. He attended Portland State University and graduated in 1995 with a degree in Biology. In 2000, Dr. Blair graduated from OHSU’s School of Dentistry with a Doctorate of Dental Medicine.
After working for just over a year in Arizona, Dr. Blair moved back to Portland and took over the practice of Dr. Larry Rask in 2001. He has been sole practitioner of Powell Dental ever since.
Dr. Blair enjoys golfing, being outdoors and spending time with his wife, Monica, their children, Carter, Piper and Asher, and their dog, Marley.
Dr. Blair and his staff regularly volunteer with Medical Teams International providing local services and working in mobile dental van which serve low-income children and adults in the community. In addition, Powell Dental annually opens the office to Compassion Southeast, an organization that provides care for the under-insured residents of Southeast Portland.
Some of Dr. Blair’s Recent Accomplishments:
- OHSU School of Dentistry Board Member 2003-2014
- Portland Monthly Top Dentist in 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013
- Oregon Academy of General Dentistry board member 2007-2008
- OHSU School of Dentistry Alumni Association President in 2006
- Oregon Academy of General Dentistry member since 2001
- American Dental Association member since 2001
- American Academy of Implant Dentistry member
- International Congress of Oral Implantologists member and is currently active with the Portland sleep study group.